21-DAY Meditation Adventure

Awakening Your Superpowers to
Heal, Manifest, and Love

Join now for only $99.95

START TODAY
YOU CAN START THE ADVENTURE IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU JOIN!

Learn the powerful art of meditation while creating a 21-day practice.

Mike Dooley

New York Times bestselling author, speaker, and life adventurer

If ever there was a time to get centered and consolidate one's personal power, this is it! And if ever there was a teacher who could help you do this, it’s davidji.

I’ve worked and taught with him for 10 years, and his down-to-earth charm and simplicity has made him the most effective meditation teacher I’ve ever met.

He’s a bestselling author whose teachings have reached millions, he worked with Dr. Deepak Chopra for 10 years, and personally taught Oprah Winfrey his meditation techniques. Here and now, he’s available to you. He makes the process fun and, once trained, you’ll look forward to taking a “time-in” every day thereafter.

As has been shared by spiritual teachers through the ages, the key to stability, freedom and your personal power, lies within. By mastering your thoughts using davidji’s gentle time-tested relaxation methods, you’ll discover how easy this can be and how supernatural you are.

I’m looking forward to moderating this event and sharing the stillness with you.

Yours in the adventure,

davidji

Stress-management expert, author, and meditation teacher

Start the 21-DAY Meditation Adventure Today!

Join now for only $99.95

START TODAY

Through this adventure we will explore:

Peace of mind

Finding your voice

Living with greater purpose

Gaining clarity on what you really want

Healing your heart

Manifesting your dream life

When you can quiet the fluctuations of your mind and drift into stillness & silence, you can finally hear the whispers of your heart… the whispers of god.

- davidji

What you will learn:

• Powerful tools, tips, and techniques to become fully present
  • How to show up as your best self
  • Sacred practices to awaken your Soul
  • Ways to easily let go of what no longer serves you
  • How to shift your attention and mindset in any moment
  • Techniques to become the calm amidst the chaos
  • The power of mantra meditation
  • What's really supposed to happen when you meditate
  • The secret to manifesting through intention setting
  • In-the-moment stress hacks
  • How to lock in a daily practice
  • The ancient teachings of sight beyond sight

IT HELPED ME GO DEEPER AND CREATE A DAILY HEALING HABIT.

“This beautiful journey helped me go deeper with my meditations and creating a daily healing habit for myself. Thank you so much davidji and Mike. And I’m grateful I could join in online all the way from Sweden.”

- Karin R.

I LOVED THIS WHOLE MEDITATION EXPERIENCE.

"I loved this whole meditation experience... and I look forward to making meditation an everyday thing for me instead of a sometimes thing. I had an AHA moment when davidji gave me permission to mediate the way that I want to. I don't have to worry about whether I'm doing it right or wrong, but just do it. I look forward to the life changes that I’m about to experience as a result of sitting in silence every day."

- Joe S.

Young souls look to secrets, rites, and rituals.

Advanced souls look to science, math, and evidence.

And old souls look within.

Look within,

- The Universe

Join the 21-DAY Meditation Adventure and you’ll receive…

4 WORKSHOPS WITH MIKE AND DAVIDJI (PLUS Q&A!)

Weekly sessions to help you learn the fundamentals of meditation.

21 MEDITATION VIDEO LESSONS
WITH DAVIDJI

A new video lesson each day for 21 days (with tips and techniques).

HANDS-ON GUIDANCE FROM LEADING EXPERTS

From theory to practice, you’ll be coached by Mike and davidji every step of the way.

A DOWNLOADABLE
MEDITATION WORKBOOK

A beautiful workbook with Notes from the Universe and space for daily reflection.

A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY
OF MEDITATORS

Encouragement and support from fellow participants to help you stay motivated.  

NOTES FROM THE UNIVERSE

Daily email reminders of life’s magic and your power (sent Monday thru Friday).

4 Workshops with Mike and davidji

Join me and davidji in conversation, sharing our most valuable lessons and exercises on meditation!

Community is one of the best parts:

One of the most powerful agents of learning is doing it with others of a like mind. On this adventure there will be daily opportunities to meet and connect with the other participants in our private Facebook group and in the comments on your dashboard.

The Power of the Present Moment

DOWNLOAD THE DAY 1 WORKSHEET

If you enjoyed this video, please join us every day for 20 more days as we connect to our inner power through daily meditation. 10 minutes a day is all it takes!

JOIN THE MEDITATION ADVENTURE

You’ll have LIFETIME ACCESS to the course in your dashboard.

You can access the 21 meditations and lessons; workshop recordings; and workbook anytime, using your smartphone, tablet or computer.

About davidji

davidji has taught millions of people around the world to heal their hearts, plant powerful intentions and manifest their dream lives. His grasp of time tested solutions combined with real-world practical applications, have helped people at every life stage and circumstance find balance, heal deep wounds, and transform into their best versions.

davidji is a globally recognized mindbody health & wellness expert, mindful performance trainer, meditation teacher and author of three award-winning best selling books, including Sacred Powersdestressifying, and Secrets of Meditation. He is credited with creating the original 21-day meditation process, which spawned hundreds of 21-day meditation experiences and challenges around the world. Often referred to as the Velvet Voice of Stillness, davidji is the most prolific creator of guided meditations available on Insight Timer, iTunes, Amazon, Hay House, GooglePlay, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, SoundCloud, and YouTube.

He has a passion for working with entrepreneurs, business leaders & those in high-pressure, high-stress situations. His teachings on stress release, conflict resolution, and mindfulness are now practiced in Fortune 500 companies, the military, law enforcement and his signature techniques have been portrayed in movies and TV.

davidji is a certified Vedic Master, and every week, throughout the world, he hosts empowerment workshops, corporate trainings, life-changing immersions, transformational retreats, and teacher trainings. Find him at davidji.com.

About Mike Dooley

Mike Dooley is a two-time New York Times best-selling author who has presented to live audiences in 156 cities across 42 countries, speaking on life, dreams and happiness. His free Notes from the Universe inspirational emails are sent to over 1 million people in 182 countries. don Miguel Ruiz called him “a great messenger of truth; a gift for humanity.”

He's the author of 18 books, including Playing the Matrix, Life on Earth, Infinite Possibilities, Leveraging the Universe, and Manifesting Change. Over the past 3 years he’s led and moderated over a dozen online courses at www.tut.com. He contributed to the groundbreaking film, The Secret, and has been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times, Forbes, Style Magazine, Psychology Today, Buzzfeed, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Yoga Digest.

I HAVE FINALLY LEARNED HOW EASY IT IS TO MEDITATE.

"Thank you very, very much! I have finally learned how easy it is to meditate. It has brought me peace of mind and much more."

- Danielle G.

IT FINALLY GOT ME
INTO A DAILY PRACTICE!

“I have tried to get a regular meditation practice in place for YEARS! The 21-DAY Meditation Adventure finally got me into a DAILY practice! The short practices are what did it for me.”

- Stephanie D.

I HAVEN’T STOPPED MEDITATING SINCE I TOOK THIS COURSE.

“I had all but given up on trying to sit still and meditate, but davidji made it so easy, fun, and doable that I haven't stopped
since I took this course!”

- Carole L.

Join now for only $99.95

START TODAY

Frequently Asked Questions

You can start the adventure immediately after you sign up! You’ll receive an email with all the information you need to get started, including a link to the DAY 1 activity and the first WORKSHOP.

• 4 workshops with Mike and davidji (plus Q&A!)

• 21 meditation video lessons with davidji

• Hands-on guidance from Mike and davidji every step of the way

• A downloadable meditation workbook

• A supportive community of meditators

• Plus, Notes from the Universe (5 days a week)

Yes! The Meditation Adventure is GIFTABLE! It’s a great gift for a friend or loved one, because you can do it together and support each other along the way. Click here to gift it to a friend.

As little or as much time as you want to put into it. The 21 video lessons will be approximately 5-10 minutes each day. The 4 workshops will be approximately 90-minutes each week. We encourage you to go at any pace that feels right for you!

You’ll have lifetime access to the course in your dashboard, so you can take your time and go at your own pace.

If you don’t use Facebook, don’t worry. You won’t miss out! There will be opportunities to connect with fellow participants not only in the Facebook group, but also in the comments on your dashboard.

Of course. If you find it’s not for you, we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund.

21 Meditation Video Lessons

Every day, for 21 days, you'll receive a new video lesson! The order of these is subject to change.

VIDEO 1: The Power of the Present Moment
VIDEO 2: Mastering the Power of Your Breath
VIDEO 3: You Are the Space Between
VIDEO 4: Asking and Answering the Sacred Questions of Life
VIDEO 5: Going Deeper into Your Divine Breath
VIDEO 6: 3 Things That Can Happen When You Meditate
VIDEO 7: Awakening Gratitude Every Day
VIDEO 8: Asking Your Heart What It Truly Longs for and Listening for Answers
VIDEO 9: Calling in Your Angels & Guides
VIDEO 10: Setting Powerful Intentions through the First Meditation of the Day
VIDEO 11: 6 Stages of the Present Moment Experience
VIDEO 12: Freeing Your Soul through the Second Meditation of the Day
VIDEO 13: Awakening Your Superpower of Healing
VIDEO 14: The Most Ancient Mantra of Manifestation
VIDEO 15: You Are a Conduit of Energy, Healing, Abundance, and Unconditional Love
VIDEO 16: The End of Suffering
VIDEO 17: Learning to Forgive and Love
VIDEO 18: Becoming One with the Universe
VIDEO 19: Healing Your Body, Mind, and Heart
VIDEO 20: Serving the World Using Your Native Energies
VIDEO 21: Stepping into Your Power - Celebration & Gratitude!!!
VIDEO 22: BONUS - Putting It All Together - The Secret to Self-Care - Kindness, Compassion, Forgiveness and Love

Join now for only $99.95

START TODAY

Close

JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRANSFORMED THEIR LIVES

We'll notify you when enrollment opens!