THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN US - DOORS CLOSE JUNE 24!

Countdown
JOIN NOW!

Boost Your Creativity, Ignite Your Intuition,
and Trigger Mystical Experiences!

Join now for $97, choose your price:

$27
$37
$47
$57

Learn the art of automatic writing,
an ancient practice used by prophets and sages!

Start the 21-day adventure TODAY!

Join now for $97, choose your price:💛

$27
$37
$47
$57

THE ADVENTURE IS NOW UNDERWAY BUT THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN US! DOORS CLOSE JUNE 24.

💛 In light of these unusual times, we’re offering flexible pricing. No matter which price you choose, you’ll receive the entire course.

You will learn how to:

• Access your intuitive inner wisdom.
  • Connect with and receive answers from your angels and spirit guides.
  • Communicate with “lost” loved ones who have crossed over.
  • Find your soul contract from the “other side” of the veil.
  • Discover your purpose, path, and direction (and get unstuck).
  • Eliminate subconscious wounds.
  • Feel greater peace by connecting with a grounding power and well-spring of strength.
  • Gain boundless energy by aligning and attuning with the highest energy in the Universe.
  • Attract what you most desire (or better), beyond your wildest imagination.

SET ASIDE YOUR WORRIED, LOGICAL, LIMITED MIND

"Wouldn't it be nice to consult a source of infinite wisdom when faced with a life-changing decision? That's exactly what Michael Sandler shows you how to do in The Automatic Writing Experience, using the apt acronym of AWE. He shows you how to set aside your worried, logical, limited mind, and connect with wellsprings of wisdom far below the level of conscious awareness."

– Dawson Church, award-winning author of Bliss Brain: The Neuroscience of Remodeling Your Brain for Resilience, Creativity and Joy

PEACE, NEWFOUND STRENGTH, AND INSPIRATION

"Michael is a powerhouse of information to change your life in ways that are emotional and physical, especially when you have been faced with hardship or struggle. His knowledge and tool chest is not just one thing, but many that have already brought peace, newfound strength, and inspiration to the ones that need it the most."

– Anthony William, The “Medical Medium” and #1 New York Times
best-selling author and originator of the global celery juice movement

Join the adventure and you’ll receive…

4 LIVE WORKSHOPS WITH
MICHAEL AND MIKE

You’ll be coached every step of the way
during 4 90-minute workshops.

21 AUTOMATIC WRITING
VIDEO LESSONS

A new video lesson each day, for 21 days, from Michael Sandler.

THETA BRAIN-WAVE WRITING MUSIC

Healing music (4 to 8 HZ frequency) that promotes relaxation and creativity.

A DOWNLOADABLE AUTOMATIC WRITING WORKBOOK

A beautiful workbook filled with writing inspiration and guidance.

A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY
OF WRITERS

Encouragement and support from writers around the world.

NOTES FROM THE UNIVERSE INSPIRATIONAL EMAILS

Daily email reminders of life’s magic and your power (sent Monday thru Friday).

4 LIVE automatic writing workshops

These 4 workshops will take place at 3 pm ET and will be approximately 90-minutes each, including time for Q&A. If you aren’t able to watch LIVE, you’ll have lifetime access to the recordings in your dashboard.

A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
is one of the best parts:

One of the most powerful agents of learning is doing it with others of a like mind. During this Automatic Writing Adventure there will be daily opportunities to meet and connect with fellow writers in our private Facebook group and in the comments on your dashboard.

You’ll have LIFETIME ACCESS to the course in your dashboard.

You can access the 21 automatic writing lessons, 4 workshop recordings, and workbook anytime, using your smartphone, tablet or computer.

$27
$37
$47
$57

THE ADVENTURE IS NOW UNDERWAY BUT THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN US! DOORS CLOSE JUNE 24.

💛 In light of these unusual times, we’re offering flexible pricing. No matter which price you choose, you’ll receive the entire course.

About Mike Dooley

Mike Dooley is a multiple New York Times best-selling author who has presented in 156 cities across 42 countries, speaking on life, dreams and happiness. His free Notes from the Universe inspirational emails are sent to over 1 million people in 182 countries, and don Miguel Ruiz called him “a great messenger of truth; a gift for humanity.”

Mike is the author of 17 books, including Playing the Matrix, Life on Earth, Infinite Possibilities, Leveraging the Universe, and Manifesting Change. He contributed to the groundbreaking film, The Secret, and has been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times, Forbes, Style Magazine, Psychology Today, Buzzfeed, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Yoga Digest.

About Michael Sandler

Michael Sandler is a mystical teacher and the host of the massively popular Inspire Nation Show, a transformational, self-help, spiritually-focused YouTube channel and podcast that has radically transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands worldwide while producing over 2000 shows. He is a best-selling author, speaker, coach, and co-creator of the School of Mystics, and AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience.

A former pro-athlete and near life-long meditation practitioner, it was two near-death experiences (NDEs) that completely transformed his life. These NDEs led Michael to a much deeper understanding of the world, spirit, and our connection to something greater than ourselves. He calls this “getting the big picture,” and from that his program and Amazon #1 bestseller AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience emerged, as well as the wildly popular School of Mystics (now teaching thousands of “Mystics in Training” around the globe). His Inspire Nation Show can be found on YouTube, iTunes, and nearly every podcast platform or at www.InspireNationShow.com, and his courses and the School of Mystics can be found at www.InspireNationUniversity.com.

Frequently asked questions

Automatic Writing is a powerful tool, once only available to prophets and sages, that will help you connect with the other side of the veil. It allows you to drop into a trance-like state where you can communicate with your intuitive inner wisdom, as well as angels, guides, and loved ones from the other side. It brings with it deeper peace, understanding, and guidance far beyond what the thinking mind is capable of achieving.

• 4 LIVE workshops with Michael and Mike (plus Q&A!)
  • 21 automatic writing video lessons
  • Theta brain-entertainment writing music
  • A downloadable workbook
  • A supportive community of writers
  • Plus, Notes from the Universe (5 days a week)

In light of these unusual times, we're offering 4 payment options: $27, $37, $47, and $57. We encourage you to pay what feels right for you. Regardless of which price you choose, you'll receive the entire course. If you choose to pay $57, you’ll also receive Mike’s 10-hour audio program download, Leveraging the Universe and Engaging Life’s Magic!

The 4 LIVE workshops will take place at 3 pm ET on the dates below:

June 21, 2022 – Automatic Writing 101: How to Begin
June 28, 2022 – Deepening Your Divine Connection
July 5, 2022 – Accessing Infinite Wisdom & Higher Guidance
July 12, 2022 – Automatic Writing for Faster & Easier Manifestations

If you’re not able to watch LIVE, don’t worry, the workshops will be recorded and available to watch at your convenience.

Yes. You’ll be encouraged to practice automatic writing for at least 20 minutes each day. If you miss a day, that’s fine, you can start again when you’re ready. The daily video lessons will help to guide and support your daily writing practice.

You’ll have lifetime access to the course in your dashboard, so you can take your time and go at your own pace.

If you don’t use Facebook, don’t worry. You won’t miss out! There will be opportunities to connect with fellow writers not only in the Facebook group, but also in the comments on your dashboard.

Of course. If you find it’s not for you, we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund.

21 daily video lessons

Every day, for 21 days, you'll receive a new video lesson (daily videos and lesson order are subject to change).

KICK-OFF VIDEO – Today We Dive In!
VIDEO 1: Baby Steps into Automatic Writing
VIDEO 2: It’s All about Energy
VIDEO 3: Power-Snippets
VIDEO 4: The ONE Piece to Never Forget
VIDEO 5: The Power of Darkness (It’s Not What You Think!)
VIDEO 6: Feeling Spun?
VIDEO 7: Ego, Ego, Is This My Ego?
VIDEO 8: Who IS My Master Guide?
VIDEO 9: Riding with Your Elders and the Ancestors
VIDEO 10: Reconnection: Finding Long Lost Loved Ones on the Other Side
VIDEO 11: The Akashic Masters and Living Teachers
VIDEO 12: Connecting with Your Future Self
VIDEO 13: Your Dream Visitors 
VIDEO 14: When Something’s Bothering You
VIDEO 15: Dream Interpretation through Automatic Writing
VIDEO 16: Visiting Past Lives
VIDEO 17: Clearing Past Wounds and Traumas
VIDEO 18: Interpersonal Challenges
VIDEO 19: Need Guidance Fast? (For Life’s Serious Questions!)
VIDEO 20: The 3 S’s - Signs, Symbols, and Synchronicities
VIDEO 21: For the Highest Good of All - From Me to We

IT IS A WAY FOR ME TO GET ANSWERS FROM DEEP WITHIN ME

“The purpose of automatic writing is not a way for me to get all the right answers from some mystical figure from up above. It is a way for me to get answers from deep within me, by shutting off the noise and understanding how I really feel.”

– Charlene B.

AUTOMATIC WRITING HAS BEEN A GAME-CHANGER

“Automatic writing has been a game-changer for me. I especially have found it helpful when I’ve had big decisions to make. For example, earlier in the year, when I had a new job opportunity that I was very indecisive about, I really dove into the automatic writing and it was amazing how after a few days of this, the clarity to make the decision to accept the job opportunity came naturally.”

– Martin A.

Automatic writing is THE process that has given me direct access

“Maybe Abraham-Hicks got me ready in terms of frequency and knowing, but automatic writing is THE process that has given me direct access. Thank you!”

– Angelica A.

$27
$37
$47
$57

Close

JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRANSFORMED THEIR LIVES

We'll notify you when enrollment opens!