THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN US - DOORS CLOSE JANUARY 6!
Countdown

Learn how to change one thing... and you can change anything!

Start the adventure TODAY!

$99.95, choose your price:

$19.95 $29.95 $39.95 $49.95

💛 In light of these unusual times, we’re offering flexible pricing. No matter which price you choose, you’ll receive the full course experience.

What ONE THING will you change in 2023?

• Start a business
  • Have more money
  • Be more creative
  • Fall in love
  • Go vegan/vegetarian
  • Have peace of mind
  • Become more independent
  • Start your book
  • Heal
  • Lose weight
  • Quit smoking
  • Have a family
  • Love yourself
  • Be happier
  • Feel more LOVE
  • Find your dream job

Jambo Fellow Adventurer!

Everyone has their ONE THING… the first thing that comes to mind if they could make any dream come true.

What’s yours? Or, is your one thing, EVERYTHING? 

Whatever your answer, the great news is… you can have it, or something better. And you can probably have it quicker than you realize if you possess 3 things:

1. a crystal-clear focus on a wisely chosen end result,
  2. the confidence that comes from understanding how life really works, and  
  3. an action plan, with specific steps that will trigger life’s magic and miracles.

I've done it myself, again and again, and I'd love to help you get clear, feel confident, and take action. 

Join me and THOUSANDS of like-minded thinkers this January, 2023! Every day, for 21 days, I’ll send you a short video with a 4-minute assignment to help you accelerate the manifestation of your “one thing.” After these 21 days are over, you will have the know-how and tools for the next thing… and the next… and the next… as you recreate and transform the miraculous adventure of your life.

Your dreams are meant to be 😊

P.S. Are you one of the 16,000 who participated in this adventure in 2021? Here are some reasons why you’ll want to join us again in 2023:

• Receive full access to my all-new, New Year’s Eve-Eve New Beginnings Party!
  • 4 NEW, LIVE 90-minute workshops with me (6 hours total, including time for Q&A).
  • I’ll also be personally coaching and answering questions in our private Facebook group and forums.
  • Every day you'll feel the energy of this LIVE adventure’s progression with daily video lessons, weekly workshops, and the support of an amazing community around you.

We are born of a Divine Intelligence that expresses as the entire Universe. An Intelligence that’s responsive, caring, and in love with us. We’re here to live lives of beauty and meaning, and to those ends we have but to think and the elements bow; to speak and our words summon legions; to physically move and the stars of our lives are rearranged.

- Mike Dooley

Join the adventure and you’ll receive…

NEW! 4 *LIVE* WORKSHOPS

The Miraculous Mechanics of Manifestation * Why You Deserve So Much * Accelerating Transformation * Beyond Manifesting – What Comes Next

NEW! NEW YEAR’S EVE-EVE PARTY

Let go of the PAST and be mightily INSPIRED. Includes a telling of Mike’s own “fear to fortune” story and a new year guided visualization.

NEW! *LIVE* GROUP COACHING

Mike will be coaching and answering questions in the Facebook group and on all our forums.

21 VIDEO LESSONS & EXERCISES

Daily lessons and examples with tips, tricks, and assignments for immediate application.

A DOWNLOADABLE JOURNAL

A beautiful journal to complete each daily assignment, with extra space for note taking.

A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY

Be part of a community of thousands, inspiring and supporting each other to dream bigger.

You'll also receive Notes from the Universe, email reminders of life’s magic and your power.

21 Video Lessons + Exercises:
Turn on Your Manifesting Superpowers

Every day, for 21 days, you'll receive a new video lesson and integration exercise.

DAY 1: Your “One Thing”
DAY 2: Create Space for Even Better
DAY 3: Supercharge Your Vision: Dress Up Your End Result
DAY 4: Visualize Your “One Thing”
DAY 5: 5 Ideas for ROCKING Your Vision Board
DAY 6: Craft Empowering Affirmations
DAY 7: Create a Library of Truth

DAY 8: Identifying Your Top 4 High-Yield Pathways
DAY 9: Wisely Choosing Your First Steps; Banish Procrastination
DAY 10: Turn Your Make-Believing into Believing
DAY 11: End Self-Sabotage; Install Empowering Beliefs
DAY 12: Don’t Worry That You Worry
DAY 13: 3 Steps to Bolster Your Attitude of Gratitude
DAY 14: How to Serve Others and Thereby Yourself

DAY 15: Trigger Unexpected Breakthroughs
DAY 16: Disconnect from Appearances
DAY 17: Accept, Allow, Release
DAY 18: Magnify the Intensity of Your Thoughts
DAY 19: Know When to Recalibrate
DAY 20: Become a Power Attractor
DAY 21: How to Instill Patience and Enjoy the Journey

You’ll have LIFETIME ACCESS to the course in your dashboard.

You can access the 21 video lessons and integration exercises, 4 workshop recordings, New Year special event, and journal anytime, using your smartphone, tablet or computer.

Join now for $99.95, choose your price:

$19.95
$29.95
$39.95
$49.95

THE ADVENTURE IS NOW UNDERWAY BUT THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN US!
DOORS CLOSE JANUARY 6.

💛 In light of these unusual times, we’re offering flexible pricing. No matter which price you choose, you’ll receive the full course experience.

About Mike Dooley

Mike Dooley is a multiple New York Times best-selling author who has presented in 156 cities across 42 countries, speaking on life, dreams and happiness. His free Notes from the Universe inspirational emails are sent to over 1 million people in 182 countries, and don Miguel Ruiz called him “a great messenger of truth; a gift for humanity.”

Mike is the author of 17 books, including Playing the Matrix, Life on Earth, Infinite Possibilities, Leveraging the Universe, and Manifesting Change. He contributed to the groundbreaking film, The Secret, and has been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times, Forbes, Style Magazine, Psychology Today, Buzzfeed, Seventeen, Teen Vogue,
and Yoga Digest.

Over 16,000 people have participated!

MIKE DOOLEY ALWAYS OVERDELIVERS

"I am thrilled with the content of the 21-DAY Change-One-Thing Adventure! Even as a Law of Attraction coach I found it very beneficial. I highly recommend it. In my experience Mike Dooley always overdelivers!”

- Alexandria

TRULY LIFE-CHANGING

"The 21-DAY Change-One-Thing-Adventure is truly life-changing. With just a few minutes of action each day, you can truly be living the life of your dreams, and quickly!”

- Joel

I LOVVVED THIS 21-DAY ADVENTURE

"I lovvved this 21-DAY Change-One-Thing Adventure. It was so wonderful to tune into the videos each day, and to interact with such a lovely, heart-centered group of people who are all supporting and encouraging each other!”

- Kristen

IT WORKED

"I have been going through this course kind of halfheartedly… BUT IT WORKED! My ONE THING was getting my health back on track. Just being in the presence of you and your work has helped me. I have not been drinking wine every day, I have found wonderful gentle qi gong video sessions, better food, and meditation!"

- Sharon

I'M BLOWN AWAY BY THE INFORMATION

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this wonderful, inspirational 21-DAY Change-One-Thing Adventure. I'm blown away by the information and the excitement felt throughout!"

- Kathy

AMAZING HOW THINGS CAN GO

"I am a singer, and my ONE THING is connected to that career, but I decided to open up concerning public speaking and coaching. My intuition told me to contact a well-known public speaker here in Austria and now I will be doing a keynote speech in front of potential clients! Amazing how things can go when you allow other paths to open up for you."

- Steven

MANIFESTING MIRACLES HAS NEVER BEEN MORE MIRACULOUS

"Thank you so much Mike for making this MANIFESTATION GAME so easyyyyy!!! I love the relaxed approach of yours... manifesting miracles has never been so miraculous!"

- Anjulika

BLESS YOU, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, WITH PROFOUND GRATITUDE

"Bless you, over and over again, with profound gratitude!!! Thanks to you and the friend who gifted me with this 21-DAY Adventure."

- Jami

YOUR PERSPECTIVE IS AMAZING, AND IT RESONATES WITH MY SOUL

"Mike, you’ve taught me to realize we have the ability to change our destiny. Your perspective is amazing, and it resonates with my soul.
Thank you!"

- Yordora

Frequently asked questions

• NEW! 4 *LIVE* Workshops with Mike (Including Q&A!)
  • NEW! New Year's Eve-Eve New Beginnings Party
  • NEW! *LIVE* Group Coaching from Mike
  • 21 Daily Video Lessons + Integration Exercises
  • A downloadable Change-One-Thing Journal
  • A Supportive Community of Manifesting Enthusiasts
  • Plus, Notes from the Universe (5 Days a Week)

In light of these unusual times, we're offering 4 payment options: $19.95, $29.95, $39.95, and $49.95. Regardless of which price you choose, you'll receive the full course experience. Choose $49.95 and receive a BONUS LINK to INVITE a FRIEND + you’ll get my Fast Manifesting Course (total value $70!)

Mark your calendar for the dates and times below:

Wednesday, January 4 @ 3 pm ET - The Miraculous Mechanics of Manifestation
Wednesday, January 11 @ 3 pm ET - Why You Deserve So Much
Wednesday, January 18 @ 3 pm ET - Acceleration Transformation
Wednesday, January 25 @ 3 pm ET - Beyond Manifesting - What Comes Next

If you’re not able to watch LIVE, the recordings will be available.

The party to celebrate New Beginnings in 2023 took place on Friday, December 30th. It was recorded so that you can watch it at your convenience! As soon as you sign up, you’ll get instant access to the event recording in your dashboard.

You’ll have lifetime access to the course in your dashboard, so you can take your time and go at your own pace.

Yes! The Change-One-Thing Adventure is GIFTABLE! It’s a really great gift for a friend or loved one, because you can do it together and support each other along the way. Click here to gift it to a friend.

Of course. If you find it’s not for you, we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund.

What does it (really) take to change “one thing”?

Very, very little. Imagine you’re sailing across the ocean and you change your course by just 1 degree. It might not seem like much at first, you might not even notice it for an hour… but imagine 1 week, 1 month, even 1 year later. You’ll find yourself in a completely different place.

Truly, 1 idea, 1 second in time, 1 friend, 1 dream, 1 leap of faith, can change everything, forever.

Join now for $99.95, choose your price:

$19.95
$29.95
$39.95
$49.95

THE ADVENTURE IS NOW UNDERWAY BUT THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN US!
DOORS CLOSE JANUARY 6.

Close

JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRANSFORMED THEIR LIVES

We'll notify you when enrollment opens!