How to Use the Power of Your Thoughts to Manifest ABSOLUTELY Anything

Join now for only $99.95
START TODAY
YOU CAN START THE ADVENTURE IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU JOIN!

Visualizing for just 4 minutes a day can shift everything! What will you manifest?

Jambo Fellow Adventurer!

In my early twenties, straight out of college, unemployed and with nothing else to do with my time, I decided to “test out” one of my mother’s woo-woo ideas… creative visualization. It works for athletes, right? So why not me? I wanted a job, money, romance, and to travel the world.

Nothing could have prepared me, not even my own wild imagination, for the unending manifestations that would swiftly follow. I was soon hired by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, assigned overseas, earned a hardship bonus, and fell madly in love. Better still, I started manifesting “things” I hadn’t even thought of – a writing career, my own family, and unending adventures.
It works like that.

What do you want most? Who do you want to become?
How do you want to live?

Of all the steps you could begin taking towards your own life’s transformation, following a simple, daily 4-minute creative visualization practice will require the least amount of effort and pay the BIGGEST dividends. Let me teach you how the art of creative visualization literally creates a mold in your mind… that the elements of time and space can then rush to fill.

I still visualize and I’m constantly surprised by the Universe. Let me show you how easy it is and how powerful you are.

Yours in the adventure,

Start the 7-DAY Adventure TODAY!

Join now for only $99.95

START TODAY

What do you want to manifest?

Friendship

Love

Creativity

Travel

Spiritual Growth

You will learn:

• How to visualize and why it's important to have your own safe and inspiring sanctuary.
  • Techniques for fueling your visualizations with emotion for faster results.
  • The art of choosing and defining your dreams to get even better than you imagined.
  • Ways to use visualization to complement and accelerate any form of healing or recovery.
  • How to identify your hopes and desires, even when feeling lost or without direction.
  • How to easily spot and replace self-sabotaging dreams to ensure success.
  • How (even if you don’t see mental images) you can still transform your life by "visualizing."

After 7 days you will have:

A PROVEN DAILY RITUAL that
will profoundly accelerate
your manifestations.

An approach that will help you
manifest exactly what you
want, or better.

A deep understanding of your
sacred role in the equation of
reality creation.

Knowledge of your sublime,
deserving nature — worthy of
all you can imagine.

The ability to fearlessly face
any challenge with the
wisdom that you are its greater.

24/7 mindfulness of how
easily and swiftly you can
change your life for the better.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

"Visualization is more important than Knowledge."

– Albert Einstein

"Create the highest grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you BELIEVE."

– Oprah

"You are more productive by doing fifteen minutes of visualization than from sixteen hours of hard labor."

– Abraham Hicks

"Proper visualization by the exercise of concentration and willpower enables us to materialize thoughts, not only as dreams or visions in the mental realm but also as experiences in the material realm."

– Paramahansa Yogananda

"Visualization is the human beings vehicle to the future – good, bad or indifferent. It’s strictly in our control."

– Earl Nightingale

"Visualize the most amazing life imaginable to you. Close your eyes and see it clearly. Then hold the vision for as long as you can. Now place the vision in God’s hands and consider it done."

– Marianne Williamson

Join the adventure and you’ll receive…

2 CREATIVE VISUALIZATION WORKSHOPS WITH MIKE

Learn the art of creative visualization, how to do it, why it’s powerful, and what it makes possible.

7 DAILY VIDEO LESSONS AND VISUALIZATION EXERCISES

Each day you’ll receive a new 10-15 minute video lesson + visualization exercise.

A MASTERING CREATIVE VISUALIZATION WORKBOOK

A downloadable workbook filled with visualization tips, techniques, and exercises.

A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY OF
LIKE-MINDED THINKERS

Encouragement and support from like-minded thinkers around the world. 

NOTES FROM THE
UNIVERSE 5 DAYS A WEEK

Daily email reminders of life’s magic and your power (sent Monday thru Friday).

2 Creative Visualization Workshops

Community is one of the
best parts:

One of the most powerful agents of learning is doing it with others of a like mind. During this adventure there will be daily opportunities to meet and connect with like-minded thinkers in our private Facebook group and in the comments on your dashboard.

7 Daily Video Lessons and Visualization Exercises

THIS IS POWERFUL. MY BODY FEELS IT. MY HEART KNOWS IT

“Today, I read the workbook and worked on the list of beliefs and actions to take. THIS IS POWERFUL. My body feels it. My heart knows it. For this program, I have chosen three dreams and I can see things unfolding already… THIS WORKS! I am grateful.”

- Lupita F. 

THIS HAS JUICED UP MY VISUALIZATION PRACTICE SO MUCH

“All these sessions have been delicious and juiced up my visualization practice so much! Thanks Mike for all you do to be a motivating manifestation coach to all!”

- Chellie C.  

WHAT I NEEDED TO BEGIN MY NEXT DECADE OF WONDERFUL LIVING

“I have been so inactive in my manifesting, and after taking this course I feel rejuvenated! Just what I needed to begin my next decade of wonderful living! A million thank you's!”

- Edie K. 

You’ll have LIFETIME ACCESS to the course in your dashboard.

You can access the 7 daily video lessons, 2 workshops, and workbook anytime,
using your smartphone, tablet or computer.

Join now for only $99.95

START TODAY

About Mike Dooley

Mike Dooley is a two-time New York Times best-selling author who has presented to live audiences in 156 cities across 42 countries, speaking on life, dreams and happiness. His free Notes from the Universe inspirational emails are sent to over 1 million people in 182 countries. don Miguel Ruiz called him “a great messenger of truth; a gift for humanity.”

He's the author of 18 books, including Playing the Matrix, Life on Earth, Infinite Possibilities, Leveraging the Universe, and Manifesting Change. Over the past 3 years he’s led and moderated over a dozen online courses at www.tut.com. He contributed to the groundbreaking film, The Secret, and has been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times, Forbes, Style Magazine, Psychology Today, Buzzfeed, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Yoga Digest.

Frequently asked questions

You can start the adventure immediately after you sign up! You’ll receive an email with all the information you need to get started, including a link to watch the first workshop and complete the first guided visualization exercise.

• 2 90-minute Creative Visualization Workshops with Mike
  • 7 daily video lessons and visualization exercises
  • A downloadable Mastering Creative Visualization workbook
  • A supportive community of like-minded thinkers
  • Plus, Notes from the Universe (5 days a week)

Creative visualization is a practice of focusing your mind upon the end-result you want to manifest. For example: Athletes will often visualize making their shots, scoring touchdowns, or crossing the finish line. Visualization allows us to “put ourselves into the picture” and feel what the end-result will be like before we get there. This is a powerful manifestation tool that’s been proven to help us achieve our goals and create change.

There are countless benefits of visualization: it helps to increase focus, calm your mind, feel more grounded, eliminate stress, and tap into your creativity… not to mention the power it has to help you manifest change and achieve your goals.

You’ll have lifetime access to the course in your dashboard, so you can take your time and go at your own pace.

Of course. If you find it’s not for you, we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund.

I HAVE LOVED THIS 7-DAY CREATIVE VISUALIZATION ADVENTURE

“I have loved this 7-DAY Creative Visualization Adventure and it has brought all previous teachings and practices together for me. Thank you so much Mike for facilitating the universe's power and translating it for us. What an amazing feeling!”

- Heather S.

AUTHENTIC AND VERY INSPIRATIONAL

“Thank you, Mike!! Creative ideas and information presented in an entertaining format, with each video being a building block for the next. And you generously provided downloads of all the tools. It's a pleasure to listen / watch your presentations... you are authentic and very inspirational!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

- Aisha S. 

MY DREAM IS HUGE AND LIFE-CHANGING

“I love the 7-DAY Creative Visualization Adventure! I am consistent and confident in my time focused on it… and find I focus on it more and more as a result. It's becoming part of me. My dream is huge and life-changing for me and the world.“

- Don H.

Join now for only $99.95

START TODAY

Close

JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRANSFORMED THEIR LIVES

We'll notify you when enrollment opens!