LAST CHANCE TO JOIN US FREE FOR 14 DAYS!

Countdown

YES, I’M IN!

Ready to make the next 14 days the most important days of the year?

Spend 2 WEEKS masterminding with me… FREE!

START TODAY!

**Bonus Gift (Get Instant Access)**
FREE VISION BOARD MAKING WORKSHOP

Join us every Tuesday to talk about life, dreams, and happiness.

The Infinite Possibilities Membership is a spiritual community of 3,000 like-minded members who value living deliberately, creating consciously, and growing our connection to the divine.

As a member, you will receive direct spiritual guidance and support from me every Tuesday. I’ll help you tackle limiting beliefs, dream bigger dreams, and create a life that reflects who you are and what you’re capable of.

On the fourth Tuesday of each month, you will get the opportunity to meet and connect with members during small break-out groups on Zoom.

We are a community dedicated to exploring life’s sacred truths, making deeper connections, and living more purposeful lives. You are hereby invited to join us!

You’ll receive 14 days FREE ACCESS to:

Weekly Live Mini-manifesting Workshops with Mike

Learn tips, tools, and techniques for faster manifesting and happier living.

Monthly Break-out Groups to meet Like-minded Thinkers

Connect with like-minded people all over the world in small break-out groups.

Quarterly Life Wake-up Calls (Group Coaching!)

Watch me coach members of our community during LIVE Life
Wake-Up Calls.

You’ll also receive:

A BACKSTAGE PASS TO 52 WORKSHOPS

Get access to a full year of previously recorded Mini-Manifesting Workshops!

MIKE DOOLEY
RADIO

Listen to all of my best audio material streaming 24/7 (valued at over $389).

NOTES FROM THE UNIVERSE ART

Gorgeous frameable art (print or save as the background on your desktop).

WEEKEND NOTES FROM THE UNIVERSE

Receive Notes from the Universe (the best of the best!) on Saturday and Sunday.

INTEGRATION WORKSHEETS

Short exercises and affirmations to help you integrate the weekly lessons.

LIVE SPIRITUAL TUNE-UPS Q&A

Ask my anything! I answer members questions LIVE each day on Facebook.

VISION BOARD MAKING WORKSHOP

A fun and creative 2-hour workshop, with tips for creating a killer vision board.

A SUPPORTIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY

Make lifelong connections with like-minded members in our private Facebook group.

Join now and unlock 52 spiritual workshops

You’ll receive instant access to these workshops below and many more!

Hear from members of our community:

THESE MINI-MANIFESTING WORKSHOPS BRING LIGHT TO MY LIFE.

"Wow the Mini-Manifesting Workshops are getting better and better. There is so much optimism in it... It brings light in
my life!"

MONIQUE

I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MY LIFE HAS CHANGED.

"I started the Infinite Possibilities Membership and I can’t even begin to tell you how my life has changed. I go to sleep dreaming and feeling my dream life; not the stressors of the day, regrets, or fear of the future. Thank you forever Mike."

KATIE

I ASKED FOR MY NEXT TEACHER TO APPEAR. POOF! YOU APPEARED!

"Today was my first call! And I'm so blown away by your clear conviction and articulation of things I know to be true yet struggle to express in my own life. A while back I asked for my next teacher to appear. Poof! You appeared!"

STEPHANIE

Get the spiritual guidance and
support you deserve.

Most coaching programs cost thousands of dollars each month. This membership is the closest thing to having me as your personal coach. Each week I’ll help you tackle limiting beliefs, dream bigger dreams, and create a life that reflects who you are and what you’re capable of.

No other membership program offers this much and lets you choose what to pay.

JOIN FREE FOR 14 DAYS!

Frequently Asked Questions

As soon as you start your FREE 14-day trial, you’ll get access to:

• WEEKLY (LIVE) Mini-Manifesting Workshops with Mike
  • MONTHLY break-out groups with like-minded thinkers
  • QUARTERLY “Life Wake-Up Calls” (group coaching)
  • 52 previously recorded Mini-Manifesting Workshops
  • Mike Dooley Radio (streaming 24/7)
  • Notes from the Universe weekend delivery
  • Notes from the Universe art
  • Spiritual Tune-Ups Q&A
  • A supportive online community
  • Discounts on select products, downloads, and courses

Plus, you’ll also receive my VISION BOARD MAKING WORKSHOP for FREE!!

As soon as you sign up for your FREE 14-day membership trial you’ll receive an email granting you access to the Vision Board Making Workshop. You can watch the workshop and make your vision board whenever you want! You’ll have free access to it for as long as you’re an Infinite Possibilities Member.

Yes! You will get to learn from Mike directly through LIVE Mini-Manifesting Workshops each week. These workshops are exclusively for Infinite Possibilities members, and they are the closest thing Mike offers to personal coaching.

Yes! You’ll become part of our Infinite Possibilities Membership Community and be able to connect with Notes from the Universe readers from all over the world in our private members-only Facebook group. PLUS, once a month we meet in small break-out groups on ZOOM, so that we can meet each other face to face, make personal connections, and form lasting friendships.

The LIVE Mini-Manifesting Workshops with Mike take place every Tuesday at 10 am ET. If you aren’t able to watch live, that’s okay! All of them will be recorded and posted in your dashboard.

Infinite Possibilities Members can choose what to pay each month: $14.95, $19.95, $24.95, or $29.95. No matter which price you choose, you’ll receive access to the entire membership. If you decide to stay on past 14 days, your membership will automatically renew at the lowest price of $14.95/month. You can change this price anytime by emailing us at [email protected]

Yes. You'll need to enter your credit card information when you register, however you can cancel your membership any time before the 14 day trial is over and you won't be charged anything!

You can cancel your membership anytime in the first 14 days and you won’t be charged. You can cancel in your account settings or send an email to [email protected].

A lot can happen in 14 days… dreams form, insights deepen, transformation unfolds, routines begin, relationships ignite.

JOIN TODAY – FREE!

**Bonus Gift (Get Instant Access)**
FREE VISION BOARD MAKING WORKSHOP

Close

JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRANSFORMED THEIR LIVES

We'll notify you when enrollment opens!