YES, I WANT TO ATTEND!

"Celebrate endings - for they precede new beginnings."

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

JOIN THE CELEBRATION

Jambo Fellow Adventurer!

Join me for a New Year’s Eve-Eve Party that will be unlike any event I’ve ever hosted before. I’ll be sharing heaping portions of TRUTH and INSPIRATION, including a telling of my own “fear to fortune” come-from-behind story and a very special new year guided visualization.

Together we will: 

•  wipe the slate clean and free ourselves from the past 
  •  Get grounded in the absolute and shocking truth of our power, and 
  •  Set the stage for some serious 2023 planning, priority-setting, visualizing and FUN!  

What to bring:

•  Pen and paper to write with
  •  A warm drink to sip as I regale you with stories, creating a framework for your new year

This event is for everyone, of any age, who would like to manifest anything in the new year. It's also for those who no longer know what they even want.

Plus, every attendee will receive full access to my 21-DAY Change-One-Thing Adventure, beginning on January 4th! This New Year’s Eve-Eve Party will help to set the stage and pave the way for the 21-DAY Adventure ahead, by helping you get clear on what you really want in 2023, so that come January you’ll be ready to take action for 21 days to create it.

Let's tee up the New Year together, LIVE -

P.S. Bunny slippers, optional.

BONUS! You'll also get my 21-DAY Change-One-Thing Adventure, including:

• 4 LIVE 90-MINUTE MANIFESTING WORKSHOPS
  • LIVE GROUP COACHING WITH ME
  • 21 DAILY VIDEO LESSONS AND EXERCISES
  • A DOWNLOADABLE WORKBOOK/JOURNAL
  • A SUPPORTIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY

You choose what to pay for ALL of it:

$19.95
$29.95
$39.95
$49.95

💛 In light of these unusual times, we’re offering flexible pricing. No matter which price you choose, you’ll receive the full experience! Choose $49.95 and receive a BONUS LINK to INVITE a FRIEND + you’ll get my Fast Manifesting Course (total value $70!)